Devour the Book, Drink in the Movie

Sunday, September 7, 2008

My love for Gabby

I must confess, I love Gabby. She is petite, black, speaks with a clipped British accent, and I wouldn't be anywhere without her. Inspired by a cool new friend I have made, this blog will explain my love for her and my dependence. We have our ups and downs like all lovers....she thinks she knows it all - not realizing things have changed. She needs to update her outlook of Nebraska for sure. She sometimes talks too much, interrupting conversations I am trying to have. I challenge her whenever we come to a crossroads in our relationship, because I have not truly listened to what she is saying. And I sometimes leave her breathless, powerless.

For those who know me well, I cannot live without her. We met two years ago. Here is a link to picture of her that does not do her justice. https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=164&pID=6384

No comments: